So, last night was absolutely amazing for me !! I was so upset from a very horrible day at work . But, by the time I went to sleep, my day had changed from drastically bad into something that just seemed like a miracle . Well, Alex and I decided to go through with our plans on going to see Easy A, a movie that just came out in theaters . ( I was upset him from something that occurred earlier in that day ) Well, first, he picked me up, and we went and acted like little children inside of Target, like always . Like, anyways, so, he told me that I was pretty, which was great !! Anyways, so, I really like this guy, and so, it was great ! If you don't know him, you might just think that he is just another guy . But, that would be very much of an over-statement . He IS NOT like any other guy . He is an on-fire Christian . He is weird . He is amazing . And, he can just make me happy by being himself . And, it isn't about a relationship, it is just that he is so great and so in love with God that makes me like him so much !! Well, we went to Steak N' Shake, and just hung out for awhile after the movie . And, it was just so great !! I loved last night, and it has rubbed off on my happiness for today ! So, I thank God that I met this guy . And, he has been my best friend for so long !! and, I am just so happy .
Revelation 1:4a: Grace and Peace to You from Who Is, Who Was, and Who Is To Come .
No comments:
Post a Comment