Chad Goodman,
I love you more than I could ever express in words. All of our memories together tie in to who I am . You were always there for me . When everyone turned against me, we grew closer . When I was emotional, you stayed strong...and, when I thought that life would be better to just end itself, you let me know that GOD was ALWAYS there and loved me !! Oh my gosh !! I love you, Chad . I love you so much 1! I miss you . Gosh, I seriously don't think I can live without you . I don't know what I will do without you, love . You made me laugh, even when you were in the hospital bed, suffering . and, why ? Because, you always put others before you . You were a server . You were a lover . You were everything !! You ARE and ALWAYS WILL BE amazing . And, now, you can grace God, since He has the Honor to be with you, every second !! and, you have the GREAT honor of being with Him as well !!
I know that I will never meet someone who could ever be like you . You were so unique . You could always cheer me up and make me laugh . I seriously have had some of my BEST moments with you . and, I thank you for coming into my life . Even though I met you by saying that Autumn was my girl, so you'd leave her alone . hahaha . and, somehow, we became best friends . Well, I AM GLAD THAT GOD BLESSED ME WITH YOU !!!!!
I am me because of God...and because of you . Truthfully, you were my only friend from 6th grade until now, who STAYED my friend the whole time . You never jumped in with the gossip . Instead, you comforted me . You were there to wipe my tears . You were my shoulder . You were the best . You ARE the best ! I can only say that you have blessed me . and, you were the BEST blessing in my life .
I wish that you could still be here, with me . With us all . You make me so happy . I am sad right now, and, I am sad with these memories of us . But, I will soon no longer be sad, but only thankful . Thankful that you are my best friend . Thankful that I met you . Thankful that you are now in Heaven. Thankful that I got to see you before you passed from this world . Thankful that I met your family . Thankful that you wanted to go to Northland when you got out of the hospital . Thankful that you were always there . Thankful that you had almost 20 years . Thankful that I got to love you . Thankful and Thankful !! I can't stop saying this...I love you, Chad . I will always love you. and, I just wish that I could tell you that one more time .
Time seems to go by too fast . I feel like I didn't have enough time with you . I love you . Chad Goodman, McDonald's playgrounds, broken beds, and playing Grand Theft Auto on XBox....Riding bikes and watching you chase the bus, going to the movies, and going to the mall...youth group and my baptism...etc . etc . will NEVER and I mean NEVER be the same without you . But, at least, my memories of that will be apparent each and every time that I do have those experiences, now . I love you, Chad . You are amazing !!
In memory to you:
REST IN PEACE
November 16th, 1990-October 12th, 2010
Alyssa-Rachelle Tischler
No comments:
Post a Comment