Why do we always get aggravated and irritated? Why is it always on the pointless and stupid things, too ? Why throw the word "love" out, until it no longer makes hearts freeze and palms sweat ? Why do we act like fools, when we have the whole world in front of us ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why are people deceiving and why are they so fake ?
Well, I think I might have the answer to the question of why...
My answer: We are not perfect . Jesus...God...that is Who is perfect . So, yes, we screw up . Yes, we fight..and, guess what, sometimes, people don't even feel bad at the end of the day . But, all I know is that I want to love Gos and make Him proud . I can't do that if I am stuck in these pointless battles with myself, as well as with others .
I guess that if you read this, you will understand that this is reference to you . If this isn't you reading this, you may automatically think that you know who it is for . But, I think that you may be surprised...or you may be right . (:
I don't want to do anything but please God . So, guess what ?! That is what I will do .
Mark 9:41-I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.
No comments:
Post a Comment